The More Boys I Meet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered And Broken (Layla/Maryse)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Shattered And Broken (Layla/Maryse) - Page 4 Empty Re: Shattered And Broken (Layla/Maryse)

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 9:40 pm

Maryse nodded. She called Vince, explained everything and he said he'd take care of Ted. When that was all done, Maryse kissed Layla lightly. "How about I go get you that treat, yes?" She asked softly, stroking her cheek softly.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Shattered And Broken (Layla/Maryse) - Page 4 Empty Re: Shattered And Broken (Layla/Maryse)

Post by Layla Thu May 19, 2011 9:44 pm

"Yeah baby, but hurry, before he comes back."
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 9:46 pm

"He;s not coming back, trust me." Maryse said softly, before she walked out of the hotel, making sure to lock the door before she left.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu May 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Layla smiled softly.
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 10:12 pm

Maryse got Layla a doughnut and an ice coffee for herself before she returned to the room, sitting next to Layla. "Here you go, mon chéri." She said, smiling.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu May 19, 2011 10:25 pm

"Thanks sweetheart." Layla purred, before taking a bite of it. "Mmm...jelly-filled, my favorite." She chirped happily.
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Maryse smiled. "Glad I got it right." She chuckled and sipped her coffee. "You had a rough night. How about we lay in bed and watch a scary movie, huh? Gives me an excuse to cuddle you and hide my face in your chest..." She giggled.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu May 19, 2011 10:32 pm

"Aww baby, you can be such a brat...but your my brat." She giggled back.
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Maryse smirked and flipped her hair. "Yes. I am your brat. You are stuck with me." She said with a smile and grabbed the remote, flipping through the movie channels for a scary movie. "Scary movies scare me... to death. So you'll have to hold me when I scream."
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu May 19, 2011 10:37 pm

"I think I can do that." She smirked sexily.
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 10:41 pm

Maryse winked at her before putting on a scary movie she could not pronounce in English. She curled up to Layla as the movie started.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu May 19, 2011 10:45 pm

"I love you baby." Layla whispered with a kiss.
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 10:54 pm

Maryse smiled. "I love you too." She whispered, cuddling closer, her head on Layla's chest.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu May 19, 2011 11:07 pm

"You are extremely sexy baby, thats definitely true." She grinned.
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 11:11 pm

Maryse smirked. "Keep talking like that... and you will make me wet." She breathed.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu May 19, 2011 11:12 pm

"That's my plan." She grinned deviously.
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 11:14 pm

Maryse closed her eyes, her wetness soaking through her panties and into her sweat pants. She reached down, rubbing his puss through her pants and underwear.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu May 19, 2011 11:18 pm

Layla smirked, enjoying watching this.
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 11:22 pm

Maryse wrapped her legs around one of Layla's, and started rubbing her aching, wet puss against Layla's thigh while her own thigh pressed against Layla's crotch.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu May 19, 2011 11:29 pm

"Mmmm...thats it babe..enjoy me." She purred. She wasn't sure how but Maryse felt right.
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 11:32 pm

Maryse shed her cloths off before taking of Layla's as well. She positioned herself in between Layla's legs and got in the scissoring position, their pusses and clits pressed together, their wetness mixing as Maryse rubbed her puss against Layla's.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu May 19, 2011 11:46 pm

Layla cried out in pleasure. "Oh...God, Maryse...I love this!"
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 11:50 pm

Maryse moaned loudly, rubbing her nipples as she grinded her puss against Layla's, loving how her juices mixed with hers. Maryse's hair fell in her face, sweat dripping down her back from the immense pleasure. She let out squeals, and loud, high pitch moans as she struggles to hold back her orgasm.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Fri May 20, 2011 12:03 am

"Oooh....Maryse...come for me baby." Layla begged.
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Fri May 20, 2011 12:06 am

"O-Oh!" Maryse squealed as she came, her orgasm making her body shake and spasm. She rode out her orgasm, rubbing their pusses together as she came.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next