The More Boys I Meet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered And Broken (Layla/Maryse)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Shattered And Broken (Layla/Maryse) Empty Shattered And Broken (Layla/Maryse)

Post by Layla Thu May 19, 2011 4:37 pm

Layla sighed for what seemed like the millionth time that week as the tears began to flood her eyes once more, ruining her mascara. She couldn't believe things had come to this. Exactly one week ago, Layla had defeated her former bff, Michelle McCool, forcing her out of the WWE. She hated having to do it. She and Michelle had been so happy, they were the perfect team. Now...Michelle was gone, and Layla's soul was shattered..
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Shattered And Broken (Layla/Maryse) Empty Re: Shattered And Broken (Layla/Maryse)

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Maryse sighed as she walked into the Diva's locker room, wanting to grab her stuff and just get out of the arena. She was tired. Ted was wearing her out... the annoying little rich kid. She frowned as she saw Layla on the bench, tears in her eyes. "Miss Layla, what is wrong?" She asked in her thick accent.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Shattered And Broken (Layla/Maryse) Empty Re: Shattered And Broken (Layla/Maryse)

Post by Layla Thu May 19, 2011 4:43 pm

"It's about Extreme Rules, I didn't want to defeat Michelle. Why did they do this? We were so happy." Layla sobbed.
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Maryse felt a little uncomfortable. She didn't do wella round people who were crying. But nonetheless, she sat next to Layla and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "It's okay, Layla. It;s how this business works. Nothing lasts forever, You'll both do well on your own, I'm sure of it." She assured.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu May 19, 2011 4:57 pm

"I...I don't know if I'm good enough on my own, Michelle helped me win a lot."
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 4:58 pm

"I think your are, Layla. And if not... well we can tag. I miss tag teaming to be honest with you..." Maryse trailed off, sighing slightly. Anything to get out of this Ted storyline. And Layla was a heel as well. They'd go good together.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu May 19, 2011 4:59 pm

"You do? Really?" She asked, her tone brightening a little.
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Maryse nodded. "Oui. I hate my storyline with Ted. I'd rather have a tag team partner any day." She said, flipping her hair and crossing her legs. "We are both heel, no? We'd be a great tag team." She smiled.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu May 19, 2011 5:06 pm

"Yeah, we would. As a matter of fact, we'd be flawless." She giggled.
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Maryse shook her head. "No, now darling. We'd be... sexy." She smirked. "Now, if you do not mind, I must go take shower." She said, carelessly stripping out of her cloths as she headed towards the showers.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu May 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Layla couldn't help but blush as she saw this.
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Maryse felt eyes on her body, and turned to see Layla staring. "You like what you see?" She purred. No doubt she found Layla attractive. Hell, just the sight of the other woman made her wet.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu May 19, 2011 5:27 pm

"Yes...I...I do..." Layla whispered, unknowingly getting wet from the sight of Maryse naked.
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Maryse smiled and started to rub her nipples. "You like watching watching me do that, Miss Elle?" She whispered, her French accent thick with lust. She was dripping wet as she rubbed her thighs together slightly.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu May 19, 2011 5:34 pm

She moaned softly. "Yes Maryse...I do. Very much."
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Maryse smirked and reached down between her legs, starting to rub herself. "How about this? Does it get you turned on?" She purred.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu May 19, 2011 5:39 pm

She could only nod, feeling herself get wet.
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Maryse smirked and sat down in a chair, spreading her legs wide. "Then get over here and show me how much you like it." She purred, wanting Layla's mouth on her puss. She was so turned on, it almost ached.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu May 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Layla eagerly complied as she eagerly ran over to her.
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 5:48 pm

Maryse smiled, tilting her head back as she waited for Layla's tongue.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu May 19, 2011 5:55 pm

She very lightly licked the French woman's clit.
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 5:57 pm

Maryse shivered, moaning softly. She but her lip. It felt so good. "More..." SHe moaned.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu May 19, 2011 5:59 pm

She nodded, licking a little deeper.
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Maryse threw her head back, her wetness almost dripping out of her at this point. "Layla...." She moaned, squirming her hips a little.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu May 19, 2011 6:06 pm

"Yes Maryse?" She asked softly.
Layla
Layla
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next