The More Boys I Meet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homecoming

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Homecoming - Page 2 Empty Re: Homecoming

Post by Brett DiBiase Wed May 25, 2011 6:48 pm

Brett ran his tongue over Ted's abs, licking it all over. He always wanted to feel his tongue on his brother's abs, and now he finally got the chance to. He reached down further stopping below the navel. Brett looked up at Ted with a smirked on his face as he got up from the couch, and sit down on Ted's groin. He reached down and planted a kiss to Ted. As he begin kissing his brother again, he started move his ass around a little over the groin area.
Brett DiBiase
Brett DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Thu May 26, 2011 4:07 am

Ted kissed his brother back, his tongue sliding past Brett's lips and massaging his brother's own tongue gently. He ran his hands slowly down Brett's spine and into the back of his jeans, his hands groping lustfully at the soft flesh of his own brother's ass. Ted pulled away from the kiss and slowly ran his tongue down Brett's neck and chest to his nipple, swirling it around slowly.
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett DiBiase Thu May 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Brett moved his hands behind Ted's head and pushed him onto his nipple, making sure he get a good taste of them. He bit down on his bottom lip as he felt his dick starting to get hard as well as Ted's. He let out a soft moan and pushed his brother back down. "Let me show you how much brotherly love I have for you, Theodore." Brett ran his tongue over Ted's body, and down to toward the pants. He position his hands to the belt that was supporting the pants, unbuckled them and toss it to the floor. He looks up at his brother, unzipping his pants in the process. He saw his brother wearing a silk black boxer and noticed how huge he was down there. He moves his hand over to it, massaging through the fabric gently.
Brett DiBiase
Brett DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Fri May 27, 2011 4:46 am

Ted watched Brett's seduction with his eyes wide. A part of him wondered if this was just an elaborate dream he was having about his brother; it wouldn't be the first time. "Fuck, Bretty," Ted moaned with a lick of his lips as he felt Brett rubbing his cock through his boxers. He was harder than he could ever remember being, his erection straining painfully against the material. "Don't tease me Brett, I want you so bad.."
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett DiBiase Sat May 28, 2011 11:09 am

"You always teased me Ted, I'm going to do the same," Brett licks his lips as he mouth got closer to the silk black boxer. He opens his mouth around the outline of the dick, sucking through the fabric. He did that for one second and pulled down the boxer. Ted's dick sprung out and hit Brett in the chin and hit Ted's abs as it came out. "I'm only kidding. I wouldn't tease a beautiful dick." Brett wraps his hand around the dick, running his thumb on the head. "You don't know how badly I wanted this" Brett removed his hand and moved his mouth inches to the dick. He oopened his mouth wide and moved it down onto the dick.
Brett DiBiase
Brett DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Sun May 29, 2011 4:32 am

Ted laughed softly, his eyes never leaving the sight of his seductive sibling. "Nah, you've always been the little tease." he said slowly, biting his lip as he watched and felt Brett sucking the outline of his dick through the thin material of his boxers. A soft moan escaped his lips as his dick sprang out, slapping Brett in the face before standing proudly against Ted's abs. "Oh yeah? I bet you're packing something pretty impressive yourself." He winked, then as Brett finally took him into the warm confines of his mouth, Ted's eyes rolled back and he panted, his body full of lust for his little brother.
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett DiBiase Sun May 29, 2011 10:43 am

Brett placed his hands on the side of Ted's thigh for support as his mouth goes down lower on the dick. He bobbed up and down on it to midway, and slurped his way back up the head. He removed his lips away from the head of it, causing a pop noise. Brett spit onto the head of the dick and took one of his hands and jerked him off as he spit on the head again. "Not as impressive as you," Brett licks his lips as he went down and licked one of the biggest veins on the dick.
Brett DiBiase
Brett DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Mon May 30, 2011 3:17 am

"Fuck, that feels so good.." Ted closed his eyes as his brother took his girth into his mouth, simply enjoying the amazing sensations as he stroked his hand through Brett's hair. "And you said you wouldn't tease me," he said with a smirk as he opened his eyes, Brett's mouth now off him. He moaned out, thrusting his hips up into Brett's motions as he jacked him off. Ted bit his lower lip as his eyes fixed on his brother's groin. "Show me, get naked."
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett DiBiase Mon May 30, 2011 10:36 pm

"Whatever you want big brother." Brett got up from the couch, clutching his hands on his belt. He unfastened it, slowly moving it around his waist a little and took it off. He reached down and unzipped his pants, dropping them down to his ankles in a flash. He stared at his brother, grabbing his dick through his boxers. He slowly moved his hand around the outline that was showing. His hands worked their ways up to the waistband, pulled them down and his dick sprung out. "There it is."
Brett DiBiase
Brett DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Tue May 31, 2011 9:37 pm

Ted sat up on the couch, closely watching Brett's strip tease. He licked his lips as he finally saw his brother's dick. "You're so damn sexy, bro," he said in a low, lustful voice. His hands reached out and rested on Brett's round ass cheeks, squeezing them as he pulled his brother closer. Ted ran his hands slowly back to Brett's front, taking his dick in both hands. "I wanna taste you so bad," he said with a lick of his lips. He slowly inched his mouth closer to Brett's, flicking his tongue over the head and sliding his tongue along the piss slit.
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum