The More Boys I Meet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Girl Brings Out The Bad In Others! (Anyone!)

2 posters

Go down

New Girl Brings Out The Bad In Others! (Anyone!) Empty New Girl Brings Out The Bad In Others! (Anyone!)

Post by Aubrey Copeland Thu May 19, 2011 11:29 pm

Aubrey Copeland has just back to be closer to her brother. She smiled looking around the bar. She hadnt been in a relationship in the longest time, but of course that didnt bother her as much, but she would have loved for things to have changed. She wanted to be with someone for more than just sex, she wanted to have conversation with them and be seen with them. She just wonder how long that was going to take. She sipped her drink not noticing anyone walking in.
Aubrey Copeland
Aubrey Copeland
Original Character
Original Character

Back to top Go down

New Girl Brings Out The Bad In Others! (Anyone!) Empty Re: New Girl Brings Out The Bad In Others! (Anyone!)

Post by Maryse Ouellet Thu May 19, 2011 11:40 pm

Maryse strutted through the bar, looking for her next fling. That's all she wanted... sex. Of course, she'd like a relationship but she didn't want that at the moment... or so she though. She pursed her lips, sipping a Martini and smirked when she eyed a woman at the bar. She sat on the stool next to the woman. "Hello, sexy..." She purred in the woman's ear.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

New Girl Brings Out The Bad In Others! (Anyone!) Empty Re: New Girl Brings Out The Bad In Others! (Anyone!)

Post by Aubrey Copeland Fri May 20, 2011 12:05 am

Aubrey looked over and smirked looking the blonde over. "Hey there beautiful."
Aubrey Copeland
Aubrey Copeland
Original Character
Original Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Fri May 20, 2011 12:09 am

Maryse smiled, crossing his tan, waxed legs and flipping her hair. "You here a lone, darling?" She asked, purring in her French accent. She smirked as she draped one of her legs over the brunette's thigh.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubrey Copeland Fri May 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Aubrey smirked at her "Yes I am."
Aubrey Copeland
Aubrey Copeland
Original Character
Original Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Fri May 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Maryse smiled. "So am I. Maybe... maybe we can get to know each other, hmm?" She asked, playing with a strand of her bond hair.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubrey Copeland Fri May 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Aubrey smiled as she looked into her beautiful eyes "I would like that sweet thing."
Aubrey Copeland
Aubrey Copeland
Original Character
Original Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Fri May 20, 2011 8:29 pm

Maryse smiled, putting a hand on the woman's thigh. "You have a name, darling?" She asked, a mentally smirking as she couldn't wait to get this woman back at her hotel.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubrey Copeland Sat May 21, 2011 9:24 pm

She smiled looking around. She knew that most people knew her brother and had no idea that he had a sister. "I'm Aubrey Copeland. And you are?"
Aubrey Copeland
Aubrey Copeland
Original Character
Original Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Sat May 21, 2011 9:28 pm

Maryse smiled. "Ah, Adam's sister. I work with him. I am Maryse Ouellet." She said with a smile. "Your brother is talented. But I want to know you..." Maryse purred.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubrey Copeland Sat May 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Aubrey smirked "Well dear I have you know that I'm the one person that is the hardest to get to know since I know how every girl works."
Aubrey Copeland
Aubrey Copeland
Original Character
Original Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Ouellet Sat May 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Maryse raised a brow. "Oh really? You think you know how I work? I assure you, I am different. Plus... I am French-Canadian." She chuckled, flipping her blond hair.
Maryse Ouellet
Maryse Ouellet
Diva/Knockout
Diva/Knockout

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubrey Copeland Mon May 23, 2011 1:09 pm

"Honey I'm Canadian too. But I find the French Canadian to be extremely sexy."
Aubrey Copeland
Aubrey Copeland
Original Character
Original Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum