The More Boys I Meet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Morrison

Go down

John Morrison Empty John Morrison

Post by John Morrison Wed May 18, 2011 7:17 pm

John Morrison John-Morrison-john-morrison-15662017-398-600
John Morrison
As Played By: Ezzy
Favorite Parings: Johnny/Mizzy, Johnny/Randy, Johnny/Cena, Johnny/Drew, Johnny/Shawn Michaels
Pairings I'd Try: Johnny/Undertaker
Pairings I Wouldn't Touch With a Ten Foot Pole: Johnny/R-Truth
Topics I Like: Anything except Tragedies
Smut?: YES
MPreg?: YES

How I Write This Character (Sample and/or Description):
Well, he can be a major Diva and the world's top bitch. But he can also be a complete sweetheart. He has an injured past, and that's the reason why he does some of the strange and stupid things he does, and act the way he acts. He's a complicated person, and not everyone can understand his emotions and how they work. He's tough to be in a relationship with, but also easy at the same time. He sleeps around... sometimes he doesn't. He has a shy side that comes out rarely, but most of the time he craves the spotlight and attention. I can write him as Stripper and Prostitute, Abused Lover, High School Nerd, High School Bitch/Slut, Attention Craving Superstar, Lockeroom Whore, or Quiet Guy On The Roster. I can write him any way... but I will never write him in a heterosexual relationship or topping someone.
John Morrison
John Morrison
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down