The More Boys I Meet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homecoming

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Homecoming Empty Homecoming

Post by Ted DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 8:13 am

Ted was sat in his car, resting back on the seat. He'd just arrived home after travelling with the Smackdown brand for nearly a week. The endless flights, coupled with the long drives and then having to put on his best match possible every night all took it's toll on his body. He could have quite happily slept in the car tonight.

While his mind protested, his body pushed the car door open and walked out towards his front door. He locked his car from the house door, deciding he'd get his bags in the morning. Ted let himself into his house and slammed the door shut behind him. His eyes roamed the room and he suddenly realized he wasn't alone. "Fuck!" He jumped visibly before laying his eyes on the other person's face, realizing that it was just his brother Brett. "Brett! Jesus, you nearly gave me a heart attack. You should have told me you'd be here.."
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Homecoming Empty Re: Homecoming

Post by Brett DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Brett sit down on the couch with his legs firmly placed on the coffee table. He flipped through the channels on Ted's plasma screen TV, seeing if anything good was on. He just recently got done with the FCW's taping for the week where he been refereeing matches due to his knee injury. He didn't want to go back to his house due to the recent divorce he got from his wife.

Brett put down the remote control as his older brother Ted stepped into the house. Sawing he freak his brother out, Brett couldn't help but laugh a little. "I was hoping you would," Brett got up from the couch and walked over to his brother and was going to embrace him with a hug but pulled away. "Nah. It's a lot funnier to see you get upset like this."
Brett DiBiase
Brett DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 6:52 pm

Ted laughed softly as he playfully punched his baby brother's arm. "You're a real douche, you know that?" He walked into the kitchen and went over to the fridge, grabbing two beers out of it. Ted desperately needed to unwind after his long flight. It was between going straight to bed or having a beer with his brother; he'd like to go to bed, but he wasn't going to just bail on his sibling. Not now. "So, why're you here tonight?" he asked as he walked back into the living room and threw a beer at Brett. He already knew the answer and knew that Brett was going through rough times, but he needed to know the latest gossip.
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 6:57 pm

Brett caught the beer in mid air. He really needed a drink at the moment. He plumped his butt down onto the couch, looking down at the floor. He couldn't believe what was happening right now to him. "I finally got the divorce papers from Leigh." Brett wanted to cry right there but couldn't. He popped his can open and started to drink it. "All I done for that bitch and she treats me like this. Fuck her." He looked angry as he thought about her. He shook his head before taking another sip of it.
Brett DiBiase
Brett DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 7:09 pm

Ted sighed as he sat down on the couch next to his brother. He opened his can and took a sip as he listened to Brett talk, shaking his head a little. Truth was, he'd never liked Brett's ex much. "Don't worry about it, bro. You're better off without her." He put his arm around Brett and squeezed his shoulder gently, reassuringly. "You should be celebrating right now! Being single's awesome. You're a good looking guy and everyone knows you're gonna be successful, girls will be falling all over you now. Guys will be too," he laughed, not aware of his brother's true sexuality.
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Brett just laughed at what Ted was telling him. He knew that he was only telling him this to cheer him up. He smiled to himself as he shrugged off Ted's arm on his shoulder. He put down his beer and bit down on his bottom lip. "Me good looking? Nah. You got all the looks." He sighed to himself for a second before he let out a laugh as he looked at Ted. "Thanks for cheering me up, bro. Might be the only nice thing you done for me."
Brett DiBiase
Brett DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 7:40 pm

Ted laughed and pulled his arm away, taking another swig of his beer. He set it down on the coffee table and then leaned back on the couch, looking at Brett. "Don't put yourself down, man. Yeah, I'm the better looking brother but you and Mike are almost in my league," he chuckled, then looked serious for a moment. "Don't tell him I said that though, he's annoying enough already." He smirked and grabbed the tv remote, flipping through the channels idly. "I dunno what you mean, I've always been nice to you. All those beatings you got when we were kids? I was training you to be a wrestler. You should appreciate my brotherly love."
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 8:13 pm

"Appreciate them? I sure did appreciate the time when you made me clean your bathroom after you ate a burrito. Brotherly love right there." Brett couldn't help but laughed. He licks his lips as he grabbed his beer and started to chug the rest of it. Drinking the rest of it and turning the can upside to see if there was anymore left, he threw it down on the floor for the fun of it. "I do appreciate everything you do for me though. It really helps me out. Especially now." Brett sighed as he looked up at the television screen as he watch Ted flipped through the channels. "Leave it on one channel damn it."
Brett DiBiase
Brett DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 8:27 pm

"What? Sometimes you have to deal with gross stuff as a wrestler! You should just feel lucky I didn't get some of those disgusting fans of mine to go after you, that's much worse," Ted laughed and quickly finished his beer to catch up with Brett. Meanwhile, he continued to flick through the channels just to annoy his brother. "You want something a little stronger?" he asked, nodding to their empty cans.
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Brett reaches over at Ted and tries to grab the remote away from him. "Give me it." Brett barely punches his brother in the shoulder and looked at the empty cans in front of them. "Hell yea. I need something strong." He slightly pushes his brother in the arm, trying to make him get up and get the good stuff.
Brett DiBiase
Brett DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Ted laughed as he quickly pulled the remote away from Brett's grasp. "It's my TV, I'll do what I want with it," he said before sticking his tongue out. After messing with his brother for a few minutes, he finally settled on a re-run of Glee. "There, I know you love that crap. Don't ever say I'm not good to you.." He stood up and walked back into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of vodka from the fridge and some coke from the counter, along with two glasses. Ted went back into the living room with his supplies and put them down on the table, then poured them two large vodkas with a small splash of coke. "Tell me if it's too strong for you, I know you can be a pussy.."
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 8:46 pm

"Sssh. I like this part." Brett set his eyes on the television screen as Santana and Mercedes sing Dancing Queen. Brett begin snapping his fingers and was singing along with the song. "You can dance. Have the time of your life. Dancing queen," Brett was obviously skipping some of the lyrics since he didn't knew the words too well. His singing voice wasn't that much better either. He stopped singing as the show came to an end. "Now back to what we were saying. Me, a pussy? Get out of here." Brett laughs and grabbed his glass of vodka, taking a sip out of it. He swallows a little bit of the vodka and feels a little burn in his stomach. "Ouch. I feel that burn alright."
Brett DiBiase
Brett DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 8:59 pm

Ted slowly shook his head as he watched Brett sing along to the ABBA classic. With a sigh he sat back down next to Brett, picking up his drink. "I swear you must be secretly gay or something.." He laughed softly and took a big swig of his vodka, feeling the burn slide down his throat and warm up his whole chest. A gasp passed his lips involuntarily as a natural reaction to the strong alcohol. "Well, here's to divorcing cheap skanks and getting drunk. Cheers!" Ted smirked and leaned over Brett, clinking their glasses together before taking another swig of the drink.
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 9:10 pm

"Cheers!" Clinking their drinks together Brett raises his glass close to his lips and takes another swig of the vodka. He could literally feel the burn inside from the drink. "Shit. This is strong." He laughs and puts it down on the table. "You were right, I am a pussy. This shit is strong." He ran his hand through his hair as he watches his brother drink more out of his glass. He couldn't be upstage by his brother as usual so he picked up his glass and sip some more of it. Brett started to feel a little light headed and feels the burning inside of him increase a little as he tries to drink the rest of the vodka in his glass.
Brett DiBiase
Brett DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 9:17 pm

Ted laughed as he watched Brett struggling to keep up with him, his brother was so cute. "See? If you'd dumped that bitch sooner, you'd have been able to come to vodka nights with me, dad and Mikey. You'd be fine right now," he stuck his tongue out at Brett, then downed the rest of his own drink. Ted put his glass down on the table and poured himself another vodka, no coke this time. "You have the rest of the coke, you obviously need your drinks to be weak.."
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Brett nodded his head. He needed to dump that girl but never did because she poison his mind. "I know. Stupid bitch. Just give me the whole bottle. I need it more than you." Brett yanked the bottle out of his brother's hand and started chugging it right away. He pulled the bottle away from his lips and held his hand on his stomach, feeling the burn inside him. "Fuck. Sorry about that bro." He hands the bottle back over to his brother and wiped some of the vodka off his lips. His body begin to savy around a little as he started to feel more light-headed.
Brett DiBiase
Brett DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 9:33 pm

Ted raised an eyebrow as he watched Brett trying to down the whole bottle. He took his own drink and swallowed most of it quickly; his lips were now numbing and his head was feeling lighter. "It's alright," he said softly as he took the bottle back and put it on the table. "She never deserved you, you know. I always knew you could do so much better," Ted smiled and put his hand on Brett's cheek, turning his face towards him. Something inside him wanted to kiss Brett then and there, to let him know his words were true. But these feelings were new and wrong, and he knew he shouldn't act on them.
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Brett brushed Ted's hand away from his cheek. He didn't want to him to see his brother being a complete idiot. But seeing how Ted was there for him and was actually being nice for him, made him happy that he came over. It's about time he acted like a big brother and not a jerk. Brett turned his glance at Ted and was feeling something inside of him. He didn't know if it was the alcohol talking or him being confused at the moment, he leaned in close to Ted. He pressed his lips against him for a second before pushing himself off of him. Breathing a little heavy, he didn't know what to do now.
Brett DiBiase
Brett DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 9:55 pm

Ted quickly pulled away as his and Brett's lips touched, a mixture of shock and arousal filling his veins. He simply blinked a few times, unsure of how he was supposed to act. It was wrong on so many levels just how much he liked that. "Brett.." he started slowly, furrowing his brow in confusion as he looked over at his brother. "That... why?" It was all he could ask, his mind was racing and his heart was pumping fast.
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 10:08 pm

Brett didn't know what to say at all. He couldn't even wrap his brains around what just happened seconds ago. He turned away from Ted not wanting to say or do anything. He sighed as he was confused. He couldn't think straight at all. Brett looked back over at Ted and seeing what his brother's face. "I..I..don't know what to say."
Brett DiBiase
Brett DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 10:18 pm

Ted sighed as he watched Brett's face react to his confusion. His brother was so cute in these situations, he always had been, it practically made Ted's heart melt. 'God,' Ted thought, shaking his head. 'I have a crush on my damn brother!' It had to be the alcohol... but what if it wasn't? He moved closer to Brett, his mind racing through all the options. He could either freak out and deny the feelings he had and hurt Brett's feelings, or he could act on them and hopefully take away from the embarrassment and shame he knew his brother now had. "Wanna know something sick? I liked it.. a lot." He moved even closer until their lips were touching again.
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Brett's eye widen in shocked as to what was happening to him. He closed his eyes as his arms wrapped around Ted's neck, kissing him back. He pressed his lips against his brother's, not feeling shame about it at all. Bret was glad that this was happening to him know. He needed this. He removed his lips from Ted's, breathing a little heavy. "Wow," was the only thing Brett could say. He licks his lips as he lean in close again with his lips brushing up against Ted's jawline.
Brett DiBiase
Brett DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 10:41 pm

Ted slipped his hand under Brett's shirt as they kissed, running his fingertips slowly over his defined abs. He groaned softly in protest as Brett pulled away, wanting to feel his brother's lips and explore his mouth, and possibly their boundaries. "I've wanted to do that so long.." Ted smirked as he closed his eyes, feeling Brett lay feather light kisses along his jaw.
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 11:51 pm

Brett continued his kisses on Ted's jawline, kissing every spot on it till he got up close to the ear. He slightly pushes Ted down with his hand as he nibble on top of the earlobe. As his brother was on his back, Brett whispered into Ted's ear. "I always wanted this," Brett licks his lips as he ran his hands over Ted's abs. He lifted up his brother's shirt off to see more of his body. Brett smirked as he saw it and was amazed by it. He moved his head down to the abs, flicking his tongue out against it.
Brett DiBiase
Brett DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Wed May 25, 2011 10:17 am

Ted bit his lower lip and let out a soft moan as he felt Brett's tongue licking through all the grooves of his chiselled abs. With each lick, an electric jolt was sent through his body. No one else had ever made him feel this hot and bothered so easily. Obviously it was so wrong, but that just made it even hotter. "Damn Bretty, you're a tease.." He smirked and slid his hands back under his brother's shirt, pulling it off as he ran his hands up Brett's hard and muscular body. Ted licked his lips slowly as he looked up at Brett's impressive body.
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum