The More Boys I Meet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Time Heal A Broken Heart?(open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Can Time Heal A Broken Heart?(open) Empty Can Time Heal A Broken Heart?(open)

Post by Jay Reso Mon May 23, 2011 2:41 am

Jay wiped his eyes trying to stop the tears. His lover of a few years had just left him for another man after cheating on him. Jay wiped his eyes again before ordering another drink..
Jay Reso
Jay Reso
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Can Time Heal A Broken Heart?(open) Empty Re: Can Time Heal A Broken Heart?(open)

Post by Ted DiBiase Mon May 23, 2011 3:14 am

Ted had been in the restaurant enjoying a meal with an old friend. The friend had since left and Ted had retired to the bar area, ordering himself a whiskey on the rocks. He took a sip of his drink and glanced down the bar, noticing Jay with tears in his eyes. Showing a rare moment of compassion, Ted made his way over to Jay and stood next to him. "Hey man, you okay?"
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Can Time Heal A Broken Heart?(open) Empty Re: Can Time Heal A Broken Heart?(open)

Post by Jay Reso Mon May 23, 2011 3:52 am

Jay looked up before quickly wiping his eyes "Yeah fine...." he answered quickly, he bit his lip softly as more tears tried to fill the ones he had wiped away.
Jay Reso
Jay Reso
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Mon May 23, 2011 3:55 am

Ted leaned over Jay slighlty, sheilding his face and tears away from onlookers. He put his hand on Jay's back and rubbed it slowly, his brows knitted in confusion. "No, you're not fine.."
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Reso Mon May 23, 2011 4:00 am

"He left me after years of being together, Chris cheated on me and when i found out he left me." Jay said softly as he closed his eyes.
Jay Reso
Jay Reso
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Mon May 23, 2011 4:06 am

"Oh," Ted said rather dumbly, not entirely sure how to react to Jay's sad news. "Well then, he's an idiot not only for cheating on a great guy like you, but for leaving you too." He shook his head in disbelief and continued to soothingly rub Jay's back.
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Reso Mon May 23, 2011 4:16 am

Jay looked down at his drink as he leaned sliightky into Ted's soothing touch, the touch was the only thing that was kepted him from drinking more then he should.
Jay Reso
Jay Reso
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Mon May 23, 2011 4:23 am

Ted put his arm around Jay's shoulder, pulling the devestated man a little closer towards him. "It's okay," he whispered. "It'll all feel better soon."
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Reso Mon May 23, 2011 4:28 am

Jay bit his lip again "I don't think it could ever feel fine ok again." he said brokenly, Chris had been with him forever.
Jay Reso
Jay Reso
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Mon May 23, 2011 4:31 am

"I know it seems that way now," Ted said slowly. He gently took Jay's chin in his hand and tilted his head so he could look at him face to face. "But trust me, eventually you'll realize that you don't need him and you're way too good for him anyway." He smiled, looking Jay in the eyes and hoping to get the truth across to him.
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Reso Mon May 23, 2011 3:55 pm

Jay bit his lip, he didn't know if he would ever feel good about anything again.
Jay Reso
Jay Reso
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 8:01 am

Ted could tell that he wasn't getting through to Jay, and he had no idea what else to do. He was never particularly close to the man, but he felt the sudden need to make him feel better. "Is there anything I can do?"
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Reso Tue May 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Jay looked away "No i'll be ok i should proably just go to my room i guess." he answered before paying for his drink and starting to get up.
Jay Reso
Jay Reso
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 6:37 pm

Ted frowned and looked at the man. He moved away a little to give him room to get up. "Do you want me to walk you back? You shouldn't really be alone."
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Reso Tue May 24, 2011 7:20 pm

"I'll be fine....." Jay started before leaning back again the bar and closeing his eyes.
Jay Reso
Jay Reso
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 7:58 pm

Ted smiled weakly and shook his head. "You're not even fine now. Just let me walk you there so I know you get back safe, then I'll leave you alone if you want.."
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Reso Tue May 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Jay nodded slowly "Yeah thanks...." he said softly.
Jay Reso
Jay Reso
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Ted's smile grew and he reached over to Jay, helping him stand up properly. "Come on.."
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Reso Tue May 24, 2011 8:45 pm

"Thanks..." Jay said again as Ted started to help him to his room. Jay was quiet as he walked, his hand rubbing slowly around the side of his neck like he was missing something there.
Jay Reso
Jay Reso
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Ted watched Jay out of the corner of his eye as they walked, wondering what was going through his mind. He was acting a little strange, but that was to be expected after a big break up. "You alright, Jay?"
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Reso Tue May 24, 2011 9:04 pm

"Its nothing." Jay said softly, he continued to softly rub his neck absentmindedly.
Jay Reso
Jay Reso
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 9:07 pm

"Are you sure? You can tell me anything," he said with a smile.
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Reso Tue May 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Jay bit his lip and shook his head "This is something i really can't tell anyone about."
Jay Reso
Jay Reso
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Tue May 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Ted nodded his slowly and looked away from Jay. "Alright then."
Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Reso Tue May 24, 2011 9:25 pm

Jay bit his lip hard as he rubbed his neck where his coller had been, he hadn't meant to shut Ted out especially with Ted being nice enough to help him het to his room but he couldn't have anybody knowing.
Jay Reso
Jay Reso
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next