The More Boys I Meet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Cena

Go down

John Cena Empty John Cena

Post by John Cena Wed May 18, 2011 7:04 pm

John Cena 20100910
John Cena
As Played By: Brittiany

Favorite Parings:John Cena/Randy Orton, John Cena/ John Morrison, John Cena/Evan Bourne
Pairings I'd Try:Anything
Pairings I Wouldn't Touch With a Ten Foot Pole:Shemaus
Topics I Like:Any kind of topic, im not to picky
Smut?:Yes
MPreg?:Sure. Willing to try new things

How I Write This Character (Sample and/or Description)John and his girlfriend Kiara have been together for three years. Everything seemed to be going great for them until an unexpected thing happened when they found out that they were going to be parents at a young age. John wasn't going to leave his girl's side but he knew that his parents weren't going to like it either. When they told them what was going on they completely told him to leave her and the baby. He wasn't having that so he decided to get away from them. Her parents weren't much help either. They pretty much kicked her out and told her never to come back.

So it was just Kiara and John fighting for themselves to keep each other alive. John got a job working hard until he joined the military. Once he got in and got Kiara moved to where he was at they were married in a small court house wedding. Once everything was settle enough for them and they got into a routine things started looking up for them. When it came time for her ultra sound John was sure that they were getting a little boy. When the nurse pointed out that they were having a little girl things didn't change. John knew that he was going to be happy either way it went.

Five months later Kiara and John welcomed their daughter Riley Kiara Triton on June 1. John and Kiara were the happiest they could ever be since having their little girl. Riley was the best thing that could have happened to Kiara, but John on the other hand started feeling as if Riley took some of his life away. He wasn't sure if he wanted to be a father. Things weren't really the same after Riley being born, but what could they do. John didn't start actually getting into the whole fatherhood thing until he came home from work one night and Riley was sick. He knew right then that he couldn't let anything happen to his little angel. After the scare of almost losing her he was bound on becoming a better father to her and a better husband to his wife.

Six years later John and Kiara welcomed their second daughter Taylor Elizabeth Triton on April 15. They whole family seemed like things were going well. John has been helping a lot more with his girls. In fact he was doing more for Taylor than he had done for Riley. Kiara noticed how much time he was spending with Taylor and she knew that Riley had noticed to. Riley was just like her daddy in more ways than one. She may look like Kiara, but she was just like her father. Riley had things about her that wouldn't change and she knew that with her being like John she was going to be stubborn.

Another six years past and the family was going strong until the accident that changed their lives forever. Kiara was killed and it tore a huge chunk out of the whole family. Riley felt like she had to take things on. Like she had to go up before it was her time to grow up, but she knew that her father couldn't do it alone. She had to be the strong one for them; she had to show them that she had to be the one to take care of everything. Riley started by taking care of her little sister like she was her own. John was a broken man without saying it, but everyone could tell. Things had to get better from here right?:
John Cena
John Cena
Administrator
Administrator

https://the-more-boys-i-meet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down